For over half a century, Camcraft has been focused on providing solutions for the most demanding machined parts applications. We’ve responded to industry challenges and new quality benchmarks by developing improved operating systems and investing in state-of-the-art machining and metrology equipment.
At Camcraft, we not only invest in advanced technologies, but we invest in our people as well. Through our continuous improvement and education programs, Camcraft employees gain the knowledge and experience needed to excel in their professional and personal lives.
Our core values guide us in every aspect of our business. Camcraft’s mission is:
- TO GLORIFY GOD
- TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- TO BE OUR CUSTOMERS’ MOST VALUED AND TRUSTED PARTNER
- TO GROW PROFITABLY
These foundational mission imperatives are supported by the following beliefs and values:
- We apply Biblical principles in leading and operating our business.
- All people are created in God’s image; therefore, we treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Honesty and integrity are imperatives in all our dealings.
- We seek employees who value work and enjoy working with others; those who are positive, dedicated, enthusiastic and loyal.
- We ensure a culture and work environment that is open, fair and accepting. We do not tolerate discrimination based upon race, gender, color, age, religion, national origin or disability.
- We strive to develop and sustain a healthy and safe work environment.
- As responsible corporate citizens, we invest in our community.
- We endeavor to earn and maintain the trust of our customers, our fellow employees and our suppliers.
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement and professional craftsmanship.
- We actively invest in our people, our plant and technologies.
What is cellular manufacturing, and why is it useful? Paul Lindsay, Vice President of Sales at Camcraft, explains in this new video. A traditional machine shop has departments. A material comes in and goes to Department A, then it sits around until someone comes around and brings it to Department B. There’s a better way,…+ Read More
Do We Practice What We Preach? That was the big question we wanted to answer. This year, we had the opportunity to throw our hat into the ring for Best and Brightest Companies To Work For. We’d be thrilled with recognition, but the real benefit is the ability to validate that we are who we…+ Read More
As fuel efficiency requirements continue to become more and more strict, the demands of our customers increase as well. With many of our customers requiring a 100% zero defect requirement on the aluminum control valves we manufacture, we needed to find a better solution. After extensive research and experimentation, combined with our machining expertise in…+ Read More