For over half a century, Camcraft has been focused on providing solutions for the most demanding machined parts applications. We’ve responded to industry challenges and new quality benchmarks by developing improved operating systems and investing in state-of-the-art machining and metrology equipment.
At Camcraft, we not only invest in advanced technologies, but we invest in our people as well. Through our continuous improvement and education programs, Camcraft employees gain the knowledge and experience needed to excel in their professional and personal lives.
Camcraft’s mission is:
- TO GLORIFY GOD
- TO BE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- TO BE OUR CUSTOMERS’ MOST VALUED AND TRUSTED PARTNER
- TO GROW PROFITABLY
Our mission is supported by the following values and principles:
We strive for zero defects in the design, production and delivery of the most complex parts for our customers.
Our focus is always centered on how we can support and grow our customers’ business and increase their satisfaction.
We invest in the training and technology required to meet and exceed customer demands.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
We are trustworthy and transparent with our customers and employees in all of our interactions.
- We apply Biblical principles in leading and operating our business.
- All people are created in God’s image; therefore, we treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Honesty and integrity are imperatives in all our dealings.
- We seek employees who value work and enjoy working with others; those who are positive, dedicated, enthusiastic and loyal.
- We ensure a culture and work environment that is open, fair and accepting. We do not tolerate discrimination based upon race, gender, color, age, religion, national origin or disability.
- We strive to develop and sustain a healthy and safe work environment.
- As responsible corporate citizens, we invest in our community.
- We endeavor to earn and maintain the trust of our customers, our fellow employees and our suppliers.
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement and professional craftsmanship.
- We actively invest in our people, our plant and technologies.
What is cellular manufacturing, and why is it useful? Paul Lindsay, Vice President of Sales at Camcraft, explains in this new video. A traditional machine shop has departments. A material comes in and goes to Department A, then it sits around until someone comes around and brings it to Department B. There’s a better way,…+ Read More
Our challenge was to consistently process cross holes in hydraulic valve bodies for superior flow control. Through the collaboration of Camcraft engineers and a dedicated tooling department we found a way to produce cross holes with well defined, accurately located metering edges without burrs. Watch how we achieved this to give our customer’s a competitive…+ Read More
Customers rely on us for our ability to solve some of their most complex machining and product development issues. Each employee here is dedicated to making sure those challenges are met. But how do we guarantee our high levels of service will continue well into the future? Competition for talent in the manufacturing sector is…+ Read More