We develop complex components with precision of the highest order.
Effective and efficient evaluations of concept designs are leveraged through strong collaboration, a laser focus on key features combined with a 10,000 foot view of likely manufacturing processes, materials, metrology, tooling and fixtures.
Using state-of-the-art machining and metrology technology in our extensive purpose-built prototype department, we develop complex components with precision of the highest order.
We leverage our technical expertise with the following best practices for product development:
- Shared knowledge of the production process and application
- Design for manufacturability with optimized print and GD&T consultation
- A fixed eye on cost reduction opportunities
- Process capability analysis
- Tolerance limit samples
- Heat treatment distortion studies
- Metallurgical analysis and material recommendation
- Frequent, effective communication of product status
A prototyping strategy to help your product designs realize their full potential
This prototyping strategy helps bring our clients’ visions to life, allowing them to realize the full potential of their product designs effectively competing in their markets with robust product launches and unmatched customer satisfaction.