We are seeking a seasoned precision machinist for a high volume and fast-paced production environment. This person will operate one or more multiple spindle turning machines (Davenport, New Britain, Schutte, Euroturn, & Index) and possess the following skills and traits:
- Reads and correctly interprets component blueprints.
- Understands and applies speeds & feed rates, cutting tools, work holding, cams & gears.
- Monitors processes using hand gages and programmable devices. Makes adjustments, sharpens or changes tools as necessary to maintain high levels of quality.
- Places a very high priority on precision, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to set-up is a plus.
You must be able to communicate with all levels of employees in a problem-solving environment. This rewarding position offers a competitive pay package and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will have excellent critical thinking skills, a proactive style, a strong team orientation and keen attention to detail.
Convinced one company is the same as another? Come see why our employees think differently. This is an outstanding opportunity with a special company. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
For consideration, send your resume by email to HR@camcraft.com.