Machine Maintenance Technician – 5 years minimum experience
- Able to read/interpret electrical schematics ranging from low voltage to 480V- 3 phase.
- Understands/interprets mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics.
- Uses machine tool manuals, technical documents, assembly instructions, troubleshooting guides, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Independently troubleshoots electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, including CNC equipment and PLC’s.
- Use various electrical testing devices and programming equipment to perform all general electrical repairs.
- Participate in the continuous improvement process and collaborate with team members in problem solving meetings.
- Assist in requisition of all spare and repair parts to maintain inventory at a desired level to minimize machine downtime.
- Supports equipment installations and removals.
- Able to effectively communicate with production supervisors and machine operators.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed in a computerized maintenance management system.
- Experienced with Lock Out / Tag Out techniques.
5 Years minimum experience in a Maintenance position.