Epicor ERP Systems Analyst
Our ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing as well as Epicor experience preferably 10.1 or 10.2 version, SSRS reporting and C#. You should have deep understanding of SQL Server as well as experience in customizations and modifying BAQs and BPMs.
- Configures & designs Epicor 10.2.600 ERP system
- SQL Server Administration & SSRS reporting experience
- Accountable for business process mapping, assist in implementation activities: data conversion, user security configuration and applications development using C#, BAQ’s and BPM’s
- Work with stakeholders to ensure technical solutions are successfully implemented and working
- Works with Epicor or IT team to integrate third party applications like Mattec, IQS, DocStar, DataMyte, etc.
- 2+ years of minimum experience as a Epicor ERP developer in a manufacturing industry
Solid MS SQL Server understanding, SSRS reporting experience and SQL database
2+ Experience with customization using BAQs, BPMs & C#
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field is preferred