A history of growth in the precision machined parts industry
Our Camcraft history started in Chicago with two men in a two-car garage in 1950, and we’ve been turning out precision parts ever since. Over the past six decades, we’ve grown into two facilities totaling over 200,000 square feet, with a staff of approximately 300. We’ve gone from manufacturing parts on simple drill presses and mills to utilizing advanced technologies from Index, Schutte, Hydromat, Euroturn, and Citizen. Although our technology has changed, our dedication to excellence has not.
Learn more about Camcraft’s history below.