Supply Chain Buyer
We are seeking candidates for the position of Supply Chain Buyer.
Great career opportunity for a Supply Chain professional.
Play a central role in supporting a state of the art manufacturing enterprise.
Contribute to the financial success of a rapidly growing company.
Grow your career in a dynamic, fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
This is a great career opportunity for a Supply Chain professional who wants to make important contributions on high-priority projects in a team setting. The ideal candidate will have strong negotiating skills, the ability to work independently and in team settings and will display positive interpersonal skills.
- Negotiates the purchase of raw materials, MRO supplies, equipment, office supplies and contracted services.
- Manages vendor relationships successfully
- Evaluates bid proposals and negotiates best total cost
- Prepares purchase order and bid request
- Supports engineering and sales in obtaining quotes for potential new business
- Excels in inventory management
Camcraft is a fast-growing manufacturer of precision-machined components for some of the best hydraulic, automotive and OEM companies in the world. Camcraft provides highly engineered components for many fuel economy applications. We are located in Hanover Park, Illinois, a suburb 30 minutes west of Chicago. The Mission of Camcraft is: To Glorify God, To be a Great Place to Work, To be out Customers’ most Valued and Trusted Partner, and To Grow Profitably.
This key position offers competitive pay, benefits and future growth for the right person. For consideration, send your resume to hr@Camcraft.com.