1st & 2nd Shift Maintenance Technicians
We Are Growing…. Come Grow with Us….
Camcraft is a growing manufacturer of precision-machined components for some of the best hydraulic, automotive and OEM companies in the world. Camcraft provides highly engineered components for many fuel economy applications. We are located in Hanover Park, Illinois, a suburb 30 minutes west of the vibrant city of Chicago.
The Mission of Camcraft is: to Glorify God, to be a Great Place to Work, to be out Customers’ most Valued and Trusted Partner, and to Grow Profitably.
- Troubleshoot machine stoppages related to electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and/or mechanical failures
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment
- Perform safety hazard assessments and mitigate those hazards through Lockout Tag-out, NFP Arc Flash PPE, and other safety process
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management Software to process all work orders
- High degree of electrical and/or mechanical ability
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and electrical schematics
- Patience, a good work ethic and an interest in learning new skills
- Positive attitude and strong desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Climate Controlled Plant
- Monday-Friday Schedule, with regular OT
- 2nd shift pay differential
- Competitive Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Convinced one company is the same as another? Come see why our employees think differently. This is an outstanding opportunity with a special company.
For consideration, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to:
1080 Muirfield Drive
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Equal opportunity employer
WINNER – Chicago’s Best & Brightest Companies to work for – 2017
WINNER – Industry Week’s Best Plants Award-2016